Certified Chinese Translation

China is one of the largest and most populous countries in the world and it is a major trade partner of the European Union. The list of personal and commercial documents that a certified Chinese translation is required for is simply endless.

In order to start or continue their studies in Europe, Chinese students need to provide a certified translation of their Chinese academic transcripts, leaving certificates, academic parchments and various other school and university records and documents. The same applies if European students intend to study in China.

Other personal documents (also referred to as civil documents) that you may require a certified Chinese translation for can be any document required for immigration and residency purposes, such as civil register records (birth certificate, marriage certificate, etc.), passports, letters of recommendation, employment certificates or even payslips.

Chinese business or commercial documents range from commercial registrations (companies register extracts) to articles of association and business plans that can be hundreds of pages long. You would also require a certified Chinese translation of your tax declarations, especially if you do not only do business with China, but run a subsidiary both in Europe and China.

Legal and court documents are less frequently requested, but these we also provide certified Chinese translation for. If you have a special request, please do not hesitate to contact us.

In addition to certified Chinese translations, we can also arrange for legalisation and take care of all necessary legalisation procedures with the Embassy of the People’s Republic of China in Ireland.